We are always eager to talk with potential candidates to join our campus team. At this time, we are taking
applications for an AMI or AMS trained Infant Guide.
What We’re Looking For
Are you passionate about working with infants and dedicated to providing the highest-quality learning environment? Have you experienced a Montessori infant community first-hand? Are you up to the challenge of setting up our new Infant Community and making it come to life? If so, this role might be perfect for you!
We’d love to talk to you, if you:
- Have completed Montessori training in Assistants to Infancy (Infant/Toddler)
- Have experience with and a passion for working with infants
- Possess infinite patience and a calm, centered personality
- Are eager to participate in a community of educators who share and learn from one another
- Are excited to partner with parents on their child’s journey
- Take pride in your work
- Believe that infancy is the time of the greatest work inside the child
- Understand and appreciate all the behaviors of this age group
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume and cover letter describing why you love working with infants!
What We Offer
- Excellent salary
- Beautiful Prepared Environments and budgets to maintain them
- Paid holidays, sick leave plus 5 weeks of vacation per year
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Paid professional development
- A team of Montessori professionals to support and assist you!