- If we had to boil down the impact that Aldea has had on our family it would be this: Developing the love of learning. Our oldest son was bored every day, attending the status quo day care. Once we moved him to Aldea, within two weeks, he was actively engaged and genuinely excited to wake up and go to school. He has grown academically and socially over the last few years - so much that we decided to keep him there for his kindergarten year and transfer his brother for preschool. The teachers and staff have created a safe and nurturing environment where the focus is on the positive behaviors and choices they see in the children, and they reinforce those behaviors with praise and kudos. The school community is welcoming and full of diverse perspectives - the perfect environment for raising children in a global community.
- Nunca imagine que la educación en preescolar podría ser tan completa hasta que mis hijos empezaron a atender Aldea Montessori hace casi 6 años. Cada niño trabaja con material distinto, y puede tomarse el tiempo necesario para terminar su trabajo, y repetirlo cuantas veces quiera hasta lograr perfeccionarlo. Esto les ha enseñado a aceptar las diferencias de cada persona y ver que cada niño es único en sus intereses y necesidades.En Aldea Montessori se ponen los medios necesarios para que cada niño pueda maximizar su potencial. Estamos sumanente contentos con la formación que nuestros hijos han recibido en Aldea Montessori.
- There are many Montessori schools but there is only one Aldea. Aldea has been nothing short of the ideal place to send my children for preschool and kindergarten. The combination of academic excellence and warmth is unbeatable. The teachers and staff take such pride in mentoring the children. The administration makes the hard decisions most schools look past for ease which makes all the difference in the quality of the program. The community is welcoming and my children couldn't be happier.
- My son spent four wonderful years at Aldea before graduating Kindergarten and has successfully transitioned to a public elementary school ranked #4 in Arizona and #13 in the nation. The foundation he built at Aldea was critical to his current growth...in 1st grade he is reading at a 3rd grader's level and excels in Math and Spelling. I can't thank the team at Aldea enough for all they do...my daughter has started her four year journey here this fall and she is thriving as expected! She is only 2 but counts to 10 in Spanish, sings songs in Spanish and is learning at an incredible pace. What more could one ask for? A very happy parent -
- Both of my children attend Aldea Montessori and both LOVE it! The teachers and staff are excellent. My daughter is learning to read, loves math and is turning into a responsible, caring young girl. My son, loves the sorting and the work. He has really grown since transferring from his Day Care.